Friday, July 3, 2009

FIRST Batch


First of all, i would like to welcome all of YOU to my sale blog which named MAHKOTA GALLERY....actually this is my first attempt to try my luck in this blog-bizz arena...



I'm so honored and happy if all blogger out there especially anyone who still blog-hoping to find new collection of so-called 'awning tudung' to cover theirs MAHKOTA to stop by here and try my collections.



Here I present my first batch of collections, and all of it taken aka SOLD OUT :)
*tak sempat nak upload dalam blog, sume dah kena beli*


The great news is, some of the collections are resctockable (made-to-order, which mean made upon request, and please allow me maximum 2 wks)


NOTE:

*Price - RM 60 each
* all material is a high quality jersey (same material with ari*ni)
* Currently i'm only using 3 type of awning material
-Thai silk
-shantung silk
-jersey
* all ready made collections are in size M for face and the body (same like ari*ni)





*I upload two set of picture each, which one is with flash and the other one without flash , so that u can imagine what is the exact color...






1 - RED - shantung silk *sold* (1 more left for awning)

2 - Light purple - Thai silk *sold* (1 more left for the awning)

3 - Dark purple -shantung silk *sold*(1 more left for the awning)

4 - pink - shantung silk *sold*

5 - purplish pink - thai silk *sold*

6 - blue - thai silk *sold* (1 more left for the awning)

7 - navy blue - shantung silk *sold* ( 1more left for the awning)

8 - green - thai silk *sold* (1 more left for the awning)

9 - brown+grey - thai silk *sold*





10 , 11 , 12 > all sold out and not restockable






13 - peachy pink - thai silk *sold* (1 unit left)

14 - cream - *sold* (I have new collections of light and dark cream to be upload soon)

15 - dark brown - *sold* (lighter brown collection will be upload soon)

16 - brown - sold

17 - dark grey - *sold*

18 - light grey - *sold* ( new collections of light grey will be upload soon)





PRINTED COLLECTIONS

SOLD OUT

* I have pink + purple version of 20, which only TWO left ...i will upload soon ya*








* sorry for the 'kesempoian' yg telah berlaku, because the time the pict taken, i'm still didn't have kepala patung to mengayakan my tudung....the owner of the gallery are not gonna be the model for a moment...

*don't forget to come back later ya...coz u gonna meet my new collections with my 'model' yg telah di make over kan *will tell ya later what i did to my kepala patung*

No comments:

Post a Comment